Minggu, 16 Januari 2011

collection exercise

Active passive

01. Were the doors locked by her before leaving the house?

The active of the above sentences is _________

02. Bill mailed the letter

The Active of the above sentence is ___________

03. Has my mother made this sweater for me?

The passive sentence is _________

04. Someone is stealing my phone cell

the passive sentence of the above sentence is _____?

05. Spanish is being learnt by us in class now

The active sentence of the above sentence is ______?

06. The good news (tell) _________ by Dena yesterday

Adjective clause (who, whom, which, whose, of which)

07. – The thieve confessed to the crime

- The thieve was brought to the police station

Make an adjective clause

08. A mother _____ has too great expectations from his son may be disappointed

09. We bought the stereo _______ had been advertised at a reduced price

10. Dr. Lily is the only doctor ______ I have discussed about this problem

Comparison Degree

11. Indonesia is (large) __________ country in South East Asia.

12. My last birthday was one of (good) _______events in my life.

13. Doni is (rich) _____ farmer in his Villages

14. The blue bottle contains (much) _____ water than the red one

15. You didn’t do this part (thoroughly) ______ as the fist part

Wh-question

16. A: _________________________

B: I have to go to the Post office because I need to buy some stamps

17. A:______________________

B: I work on Jalan Sudirman , Jakarta

18. A: ___________________?

B: My teacher wrote the letter

19. A: _________________________?

B: I go to campus everyday except on Sunday

20. A: _______________________

B: Reni’s family is going for a vacation for five weeks.

Simple Present

21. Lion ___________ (not, have) short tails.

22. A triangle (have) _______ three sides

23. Desie (wash) _______ her hair everyday

24. _______ they always have breakfast in the morning?

25. Does she always (read) ______ Newspaper? No, she doesn’t

1 komentar: